You can print smaller files at home or it’s also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.
Personalized Will You Be My Godfather Card | Ask Godfather Proposal | Baptism Christening Request Printable
“Here’s an offer you can’t refuse. Uncle Kevin, will you be my Godfather?” (You can change the name and top two lines of text!)
When it’s time to ask that special person to be your child’s Godfather, they truly will not be able to refuse when they receive this funny card! This EDITABLE and printable Godfather Card is an instant download that only takes just a minute to edit, then you’re ready to print it right at home or send it to your local copy shop. This can be used as a flat card or a folded card with blank space on the inside for your personal message.
- An 8.5"x11" PDF with 5x7 card (can be a folded card or just a flat card) convenient in home or copy shop printing.
- Step-by-step Instructions for editing and printing your PDF files
These are *DIGITAL* files, so no physical item will be mailed.
- The files can only be edited using Adobe Reader.
- You CAN change the font size and color for editable text fields by highlighting the text and pressing CTRL+E(windows) or cmd+E(MAC).
- You CANNOT change text location or add extra lines of text.
- You CANNOT edit the printable files on a mobile device or tablet, you must use a computer.
- No font download is necessary. The fonts are embedded in the printable files.
*** Note: this is a DIGITAL item, so no physical item will be mailed ***
© Madi Loves Kiwi. This artwork has been professionally designed by Madi Loves Kiwi and is for your personal use and enjoyment only. Please do not distribute or alter the artwork in any way.
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
2. SAVE THE FILES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR FLASH DRIVE
3. TYPE IN YOUR INFORMATION
4. PRINT AT HOME OR COPY SHOP/PHOTO CENTER
You can print smaller files at home or it's also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.