You can print smaller files at home or it’s also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.
Will You Be My Godmother Card | Printable Baptism Ask Godmother Proposal | Christening Request
“Here’s an offer you can’t refuse. Aunt Marie, will you be my Godmother?” (You can change the name and top two lines of text!)
This card is fun way to ask a special woman to be your child’s Godmother! We don’t think she will be able to refuse this offer, and you won’t want to either because this EDITABLE and printable Godmother Proposal Card is an instant download that only takes seconds to edit, then you’re ready to print and mail! Plus, this can be used as a flat card if you like it short and sweet or as a folded card with blank space on the inside for your personal message.
- An 8.5"x11" PDF with 5x7 card (can be a folded card or just a flat card) convenient in home or copy shop printing.
- Step-by-step Instructions for editing and printing your PDF files
These are *DIGITAL* files, so no physical item will be mailed.
- The files can only be edited using Adobe Reader.
- You CAN change the font size and color for editable text fields by highlighting the text and pressing CTRL+E(windows) or cmd+E(MAC).
- You CANNOT change text location or add extra lines of text.
- You CANNOT edit the printable files on a mobile device or tablet, you must use a computer.
- No font download is necessary. The fonts are embedded in the printable files.
*** Note: this is a DIGITAL item, so no physical item will be mailed ***
© Madi Loves Kiwi. This artwork has been professionally designed by Madi Loves Kiwi and is for your personal use and enjoyment only. Please do not distribute or alter the artwork in any way.
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
2. SAVE THE FILES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR FLASH DRIVE
3. TYPE IN YOUR INFORMATION
4. PRINT AT HOME OR COPY SHOP/PHOTO CENTER
You can print smaller files at home or it's also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.