You can print smaller files at home or it’s also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.
Blue Lost Tooth Chart Printable | Personalized Tooth Tracker
The Tooth Fairy can bring this Personalized Lost Tooth Chart as a gift to help your child track each lost tooth. Easily add your child’s name on the editable PDF and print out, then write in the dates as he loses each tooth! Plus, each tooth is numbered so that your child can also learn the name of each tooth! (“Look, you lost your lateral incisor!”) What a fun and educational keepsake for your child! This tooth tracker chart is the perfect complement to the Tooth Fairy Letter and Official Certificate that are also in the shop! (Links below)
- An 8.5"x11" Editable PDF with Lost Tooth Chart
- Step-by-step Instructions for editing and printing your PDF file
These are *DIGITAL* files, so no physical item will be mailed.
- The files can only be edited using Adobe Reader.
- You CAN change the font size and color for editable text.
- You CANNOT change text location or add extra lines of text.
- You CANNOT edit the printable files on a mobile device or tablet, you must use a computer.
- No font download is necessary. The fonts are embedded in the printable files.
*** Note: this is a DIGITAL item, so no physical item will be mailed ***
© Madi Loves Kiwi. This artwork has been professionally designed by Madi Loves Kiwi and is for your personal use and enjoyment only. Please do not distribute or alter the artwork in any way.
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
2. SAVE THE FILES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR FLASH DRIVE
3. TYPE IN YOUR INFORMATION
4. PRINT AT HOME OR COPY SHOP/PHOTO CENTER
You can print smaller files at home or it's also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.