You can print smaller files at home or it’s also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.
Personalized Phone Number Tracing Worksheet, Editable Telephone & Name Practice Pages
Help your students memorize important phone numbers by practicing to write and dial them with this editable PDF worksheet. Once they are more proficient with writing numbers, you can removed the dashed numbers and let them write the numbers on their own. You will get two sizes 8.5×11 which is great for printing at home, plus 11×17 which makes for the perfect placemat so that kids can practice at the kitchen table while waiting for their meal.
- An 8.5″x11″ PDF Template of the Phone Worksheet
- An 11″x17″ PDF Template of the phone worksheet
- Step-by-step Instructions for editing and printing your PDF files
These are *DIGITAL* files, so no physical item will be mailed.
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase the listing and download your file to your computer.
- Open the editable PDF from your computer in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (it’s free at www.get.adobe.com/reader).
- Edit the highlighted fields yourself and save your text.
- Print your file (detailed instructions are included with your order) and enjoy!
- The files can only be edited using Adobe Reader.
- You CAN change the font color.
- You CANNOT change text location or add extra lines of text.
- You CANNOT edit the printable files on a mobile device or tablet, you must use a computer.
- No font download is necessary. The fonts are embedded in the printable files.
*** Note: this is a DIGITAL item, so no physical item will be mailed ***
© Madi Loves Kiwi. This artwork has been professionally designed by Madi Loves Kiwi and is for your personal use and enjoyment only. Please do not distribute or alter the artwork in any way.
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
2. SAVE THE FILES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR FLASH DRIVE
3. TYPE IN YOUR INFORMATION
4. PRINT AT HOME OR COPY SHOP/PHOTO CENTER
You can print smaller files at home or it's also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.