You can print smaller files at home or it’s also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.
Tooth Fairy Kit for Girls | Editable Letter, Door Hanger, Lost Tooth Chart, Certificate
This Printable Tooth Fairy Kit has everything you need to make your child’s first (and subsequent) lost tooth experience with the tooth fairy absolutely magical! She will love reading her personalized letters from the tooth fairy, getting an official certificate that recognizes her effort for keeping her teeth healthy, a lost tooth chart so that she can record all the dates of her lost teeth, and a door hanging to make sure the tooth fairy knows exactly where to find her! This Tooth Fairy Bundle is a great value, plus you can reuse these files for each lost tooth and for each child in your family!
This EDITABLE printable Tooth Fairy Package includes 8.5"x11" PDFs with:
- Miniature letter and matching envelope
- Official Certificate
- Lost Tooth Chart
- Tooth Fairy Door Hanger
- Step-by-step Instructions for editing and printing your PDF files
These are *DIGITAL* files, so no physical item will be mailed.
- The files can only be edited using Adobe Reader.
- You CAN change the font size and color for editable text fields.
- You CANNOT change text location or add extra lines of text.
- You CANNOT edit the printable files on a mobile device or tablet, you must use a computer.
- No font download is necessary. The fonts are embedded in the printable files.
*** Note: this is a DIGITAL item, so no physical item will be mailed ***
© Madi Loves Kiwi. This artwork has been professionally designed by Madi Loves Kiwi and is for your personal use and enjoyment only. Please do not distribute or alter the artwork in any way.
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
2. SAVE THE FILES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR FLASH DRIVE
3. TYPE IN YOUR INFORMATION
4. PRINT AT HOME OR COPY SHOP/PHOTO CENTER
You can print smaller files at home or it's also easy to use a copy shop (e.g. Staples, Kinkos) or photo center (e.g. Walgreens, CVS) by uploading to their website or bringing the files in person on a flash drive.